I thought this challenge would be a great way for me to introduce myself as a lolita.
- Other lolita blogs inspire me and keep me updated! My favorite is Parfait Doll, Fyeah Lolita, and Lolita Wonderland. There are many more lolita blogs that are fun to read and keep up with.
- EBay is a daily visit. Like most lolitas, I check the EGL commutiy sales, but I also check eBay. I have bought 3 Brand items for wonderful prices. Recently a woman was selling her whole collection of lolita clothes at wonderful prices.
- I love to watch period movies and TV shows. I grew up with The Little Princess. However, my most recent obsession is Downtown Abbey.
- I am waiting for Misako Aoki’s Kawaii Revolution in the mail.
- I have the complete collection of the Grimm’s Tale and Hans Christian Anderson, and I love reading fairytales. I love learning about fairytales and following new interpretations of fairytales.
- One of my goals when I study abroad in France (in a month) is to visit Angelic Pretty’s and Baby, the Stars Shine Bright boutiques in Paris. I hope to buy Baby’s sock sold only in Paris, and jewelry. Most of all, I hope to catch them having a sale, and I will love to buy a skirt.
- Every time I go into a local store, I look for loli-able items. Target, T.J.Maxx, Walmart, Forever21, H&M, and thrift stores have wonderful things if you just try looking around for thing you personally like.
- I like to dress up for church- sometimes in lolita!
- My friends and parents are quite splendid; they put up with my lolita outfits and excited rants about lolita finds on the internet.
- In lolita, I feel like me. It is my bubble.